We recently published a video over on the TFLOffroad analyzing whether or not styling really matters in the off-road world, and of course, we ranked our favorite side-by-side designs.
Styling is an entirely subjective thing, so what we like might not be what you like. That’s why we need your opinion in our poll, to see what everyone thinks about side-by-side style.
So cast your vote now!
Though if your’s curious, here’s our list of the best looking side-by-side:
5. Mahindra Roxor – Not chosen for achievement in design, but rather because the Roxor proves that a lasting, iconic design is something that never goes away, making it integral to that vehicle.
4. Honda Talon – The new Honda Talon looks menacing and at the same time capable, landing it at number four.
3. Polaris RZR – The RZR might be one of the most capable side-by-sides out there, but to our eye, it’s not the best looking. Still, the RZR does look tough and especially modern when fit with LED accent lights up front.
2. Yamaha YXZ – The YXZ is a simple wedge design, where the entire machine slops forward, allowing to look like it’s in motion at all time.
1. Can-Am Maverick X3 – The Can-Am Maverick looks the angriest of all the side-by-sides, and has the performance credentials to back it up. A long, low-slung design makes the Can-Am our favorite side-by-side out there right now.