Extreme Terrain’s Jeep Wrangler Tires Tech Guide
Extreme Terrain’s Jeep Wrangler tire tech guide is fact-based, unbiased and crammed with information. The guide covers several different tire brands and covers everything from stock JKs to jacked-up YJs and lifted TJs.
Having the ability to find out exactly what type of tire you should buy for your Jeep Wrangler is important. It’s one thing if you’re not interested in heading off-road – you can simply guess blindly. If you’re serious about going off-road, knowing what kind of tire performs best for your buck is paramount.
Here’s what the tire tech guide covers:
- What’s the Purpose of Your Wrangler?
- What’s Airing Down & Why It’s Important
- Stock Jeep Wrangler Tire Sizes
- Lift Kits and Jeep Wrangler Tire Sizes
- VIDEO: How to Fit 35 Inch Tires on Your Jeep JK
- Metric to Standard Tire Calculator
- Best Tires for the Daily Driven Jeep
- VIDEO: BF Goodrich All-Terrain Jeep Tire Review
- What are Jeep All-Terrain Tires?
- Jeep Wrangler Off-Road Tires – Mud Terrains (MTs)
- For the Rock Crawling Rigs
- Navigating Winter with Jeep Wrangler Snow Tires
- Streaking Across Sand
- Finding Tires for the Universal Jeep
- Tire Load Ratings
- Off-Roading Essentials
Normally, we make our own recommendations; however, our friends at extremeterrain.com put together a comprehensive guide. It’s one that we would definitely recommend to newbies and seasoned off-roaders alike. Head over to extremeterrain.com and check it out!
Speaking of off-road tires, did you know Pirelli made them too?