Polaris has committed over $90,000 so far this year to its T.R.A.I.L.S Grant program.
The company pledges money each month to nonprofit organizations in charge of developing, improving or expanding trails. National, state and local organizations in the United States all can receive grants.
The main objectives of the program are to promote safe and responsible riding.
The latest T.R.A.I.L.S grant recipients are:
• Town of Disney (Disney, Oklahoma)
• Missouri Dirt Riders Inc. (Wright City, Missouri)
• SPORTSMENS Off Road Vehicle Association of Delta County (Escanaba, Michigan)
• All-Terrain Vehicle Association of Minnesota (Stacy, Minnesota)
• Grand Isle ATV Club (Grand Isle, Maine)
• Minot ATV Club (Minot, Maine)
• New Mexico Off Highway Vehicle Alliance (Albuquerque, New Mexico)
• Sauk Ridge Runners ATV Club (Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin)
• Progressive Agriculture Foundation (Birmingham, Alabama)
• Safe Kids Kansas (Topeka, Kansas)
At the Grand Isle ATV Club in Maine, the money will be used for funding bridge reconstruction on a heavily used trail.
The program has been giving out money now since 2006 and to-date has given out over $2.5 million in grants.
For more information on the program or to apply for your own grant, you can visit https://www.polaris.com/en-us/trails-application/.